Home Standard Detail

For Rent 4 bedroom Villa Thalang Phuket Villa For Rent Long-Term Rentals

  • ฿ 85,500 Per Month*
* Indicates a rental rate per month based on a minimum long-term rental term of 12 months. Contact us for further details








Swimming Pool


Living Area

653 Sqm

Property ID

1271 C

Property Description

The extremely well appointed 2-storey villa consists of two wings at a 90 degrees angle with a free-standing guest house and utility area, with construction completed in Feb 2010.

Land size is 2 rai including a strip of the lake (equal to 3,200 sq.m. or 0.83 of an acre), with total construction area of 653 sq.m (20%), the remaining 80% being landscaped garden with large lawns, many trees, plant and flowers as well as a 50 square metre kitchen garden.

Three-phase power supply with dedicated transformer, central surge protector and meter placed inside the property; ample FREE water supply from the lake connected to an advanced filtering system and 2 water heaters; a massive amount of light sources and power outlets both in and outdoor with many phone and TV plugs as well as WIFI throughout the house.

All appliances such as stove, hood, dishwasher, main fridge and two mini fridges (master and guest house bedrooms), washing machine, dryer, 12 air-conditioning units and 2 dehumidifiers are all quality brands, in mint condition and only about one year old.

Plenty of windows and large, sliding glass doors providing lots of natural light.

Throughout the house there is a lot of stunning built-in wooden furniture, tailor-made for the individual rooms.

Striking double-kidney shaped, illuminated 88 square metre swimming pool in turquoise and deep blue ceramic tiles framed by yellow sand stones with underwater seats and bar stools by the sala, built into the pool. Decorative wooden Chinese / Japanese bridge and large water feature, both illuminated. Pool has 3 depth levels of 0.9m, 1.2m and 2.2m

Free-standing jacuzzi in polished cement seating 6-7 people with 6 individually controlled jets. Underwater lights as well as step lights.

Large wooden sundeck, stunning sala with ‘open roof’, ceiling fan and lights (machine and pump room underneath), outdoor shower in matching ceramic tiles, 2 hammocks, sand box, roofed (with ceiling fan) outdoor dining with large table in polished teak seating 8 people directly adjacent to the indoor kitchen. Further spacious roofed gym and spa areas (also with ceiling fan), 2 pergolas with crawling plants and a floating deck on the lake with 2 bench seats.

Internal driveway leading from the remotely operated electric gate to the carport (space for 3 vehicles), with covered access to house from the carport.

Automated sprinkler system in the south garden and 7 outdoor taps.

Location On Map


Similar Property